Being home to some of the world’s most amazing places and experiences, Australia is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world. Love-struck newlyweds can soak in the beautiful landscapes and revel in the luxury and warm hospitality the country has to offer.
This nifty little guide on most romantic Australian honeymoon destinations is for just engaged and newly married couples, to put together a fairy tale romantic getaway to the land of stunning beaches and desserts.
1. The Whitsundays – One of best places to visit in Australia for honeymoon for beach buffs
2. Melbourne – The city flaunting its glinting skyline
3. Queensland – For unforgettable experiences on your honeymoon in Australia
4. New South Wales – Adorned with rugged mountains
5. Tasmania – An exotic wildlife experience awaits
6. The Great Barrier Reef – World’s largest coral reef system
7. Kangaroo Island – Meet the friendly kangaroos
8. Kimberley – A date with nature’s mystique
9. Victoria – Pleasing with its lush landscape
10. Perth – Yet another Australian city offering myriad of activities to try
11. Uluru – For the golden sunsets
12. Barossa – Where awaits a wine-derful honeymoon
Know more destination & holidays package visit : http://www.indiafly.com/