10 Places To Visit In Cape Town For A Happening Vacation
The capital of South Africa, Cape Town is a leading tourist destination in the world. Thanks to its deep-blue coastline kissing the white sands, bustling shopping scenario, and buzzing nightlife, this city will urge you to stay little longer than you intend to. Surely, you’ll have a hundred reasons to go here, but the listed places to visit in Cape Town are nothing less than a giant magnet, attracting tourists from globe across.
Not only will you get to have a glimpse of these attractions but will also get to know important tourist information regarding each of it! So, let’s go.
1. Table Mountain – For the mesmerizing views
2. Boulders Beach – Frolic around with the penguins
3. Victoria and Alfred Waterfront – A happening hotspot
4. Kirstenbosch – For the flowery escape
5. Cape Point – For mesmerizing ocean views
6. Castle of Good Hope – Peek into the heritage
7. Bo-Kaap – Splash of colors
8. Clifton Beach – Long stretching coastline
9. Muizenberg Beach – A warmer, colorful beach
10. Robben Island – A quick escape
Know more destination & holiday packages visit ; http://www.indiafly.com/
#CapeTown #vacation #holidays #tour package #SouthAfrica #destination #indiaflyholidays