12 Incredibly Romantic Things to do in Hong Kong
You can have romantic walks by the Victoria Harbour and later enjoy a night cruise that ends with an unmatched light and sound show. Or have a lovely homemade picnic at the Hong Kong Park. The park is massive with magnificent landscapes, trees, flowers, birds chirping all over, an ideal setting for a romantic afternoon.
If you are feeling a bit adventurous, then you can take a thrilling helicopter ride and enjoy the breath-taking Ariel views of Hong Kong. Or head up to Victoria Peak and spent a day with your favourite stars at Madame Tussauds. And when you have had enough of thrill-seeking, head over to Mira Spa, for couple massages and end the day feeling rejuvenated while enjoying a drink in SOHO.
And when you have has enough of Hong Kong, hop on the ferry to Macau for some luxury experiences, amazing live performance shows, casinos, limousine rides with champagne, light and sound shows and fireworks.
There are numerous Romantic Things to do in Hong Kong all you need to do I get in a plan and get ray for some truly memorable experiences with your beloved partner.
Romantic Things to do in Hong Kong
1. Enjoy a Spa day at Mira Spa
2. Spend a Romantic Day by The Harbour Side
3. Picnic Lunch at Hong Kong Park
4. Get Overwhelmed by a Magnificent Light and Sound Show
5. Experience Thrilling Helicopter Rides
6. Enjoy 360-degree Uninterrupted views of the Hong Kong Skyline
7. Romance Disney Style
8. Head to Victoria Peak; Hong Kong’s Number One Tourist Attraction
10. Spend a Lazy, Touristy day in Hong Kong
11. Lan Kwai Fong and Soho
12. Enjoy a Quintessential Asian Shopping Experience; the Night Markets
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#destination #holidaypackages #tourpackages #HongKong #HongKongtour #HongKongholidays