10 Honeymoon Places In India In July That’ll Leave You Awestruck
With heavy inky blue clouds, occasional light showers, and cool breeze everywhere, it’s time for newlyweds to find out some of the best honeymoon places in India in July. Couples who are planning to go on a romantic holiday this monsoon will definitely find these places pleasant and interesting.
Right from the rugged hills of Ladakh to the rich green valleys of Panchgani, your honeymoon in India is going to be all about the romantic landscapes where you can steal your own secluded moments with your love.
What is July weather like in India?
Weather in July in India differs from region to region. Mostly, it is the time when the monsoon season arrives, and the temperature starts dropping. This is the month of relief in some regions, while some regions experience heavy rainfall and humidity.
Parts of the country that see breezy weather and a comfortable temperature during this time, feature in your list of top 10 honeymoon places in India in July.
Best honeymoon places in India to beat the July heat
1. Shimla – Honeymooner’s paradise with British footprints
2. Dalhousie – A lush and luxuriant retreat for lovebirds
3. Panchgani – A hill station with rustic beauty
4. Kinnaur – A Himalayan gem
5. Wayanad – A serene retreat with lovely tea gardens
6. Ladakh – Haven of spellbounding beauty for adventurous couples
7. Gangtok – A gem among the monsoon honeymoon places in India
8. Valley of Flowers – Let the bright and beautiful hues of the flowers add some more colors to your life
9. Tawang – A picturesque abode for newlyweds
10. Keylong – Picture-perfect hills for honeymoon couples
#HoneymoonPlacesInIndia #holidaypackages #Tourpackage #Indiaflyholidays #destination #honeymoonplaces