10 Offbeat Places In Kerala We Bet You Didn’t Know Existed!
Kerala is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. One might then wonder if there are any offbeat places in Kerala left to explore? Yes, there are! From pristine beaches to picturesque mountain views, there are many places in Kerala that remain untouched by commercialization and offer an authentic travel experience.
1. Edakkal Caves, Wayanad – With a history as old as time
2. Kappil Beach, Varkala – Beaches & backwaters in one destination
3. Gavi, Periyar – Emerald paradise of flora & fauna
4. Vagamon, Idukki – Picturesque hills
5. Muzhappilangad Beach, Kannur – Scenic drive-in beach
6. Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam – Beauty of the backwaters
7. Kolukkumalai Estate, Idukki – World’s highest tea estate
8. Soochipara Waterfalls, Wayanad – Pristine marvels of nature
9. Neeliyar Kottam, Kannur – Best Theyyam performances
10. Agasthyarkoodam, Trivandrum – Legendary treks of Kerala
Know more destination & holiday package visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#keralatour #keralaholidays #keralafamilytour #keralavacation #keralahoneymoontour #keralanoneymoonpackage
#destination #tourpackage #holidaypackage