15 Spellbinding Places To Visit In July In India To Relish The Charm Of Monsoon!
With the onset of July, monsoon picks up the pace to bring respite after the blazing hot summers. But do not let this season confine you inside your homes. Pack your bags instead and head out to interact with the beautiful environs.
For those who missed out on a nice summer vacation at one of the top summer destinations in India, here is a list of the top places to visit in July in India. Browse through the list and start planning your holiday.
15 Astonishing Places To Visit In July In India
1. Ladakh: A Thrilling Holiday Destination
2. Valley Of Flowers: UNESCO World Heritage Site
3. Spiti Valley: Mecca For Mountain Lovers
4. Dharamshala: An Abode Of Dalai Lama
5. Amarnath: The Home Of Lord Shiva
6. Udaipur: The Golden City Of Lakes
7. Kerala: Most Paradisiacal Gem Of South India
8. Kodaikanal: The Princess Of Hill Stations
9. Gangtok: The Shimmering Capital Of Sikkim
10. Tawang: The Hidden Gem Of Northeast Himalayas
11. Lonavala: Snuggled Up In The Heart Of Sahyadri Hills
12. Panchgani: The Strawberry Land
13. Shillong: A Green Heaven Of Northeast
14. Nainital: Home To Gorgeous Lakes
15. Gulmarg: The Snow Abode
Know more destination & holiday package visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#PlacesToVisitInJuly #destination #tourpackage #holidaypackage #indiaflyholidays #CharmOfMonsoon
#summervacation #summerholidays #PlacesToVisitInJulyInIndia