10 Top Experiences In The Blissful Himalayas in Auli
With the advent of autumn in India, it is finally time to welcome the ‘holiday season’. And with long weekends and festival holidays lurking round the corner, most of us have been looking for a short, peaceful, and thrilling getaway. Among the less explored destinations in India, Auli in Uttrakhand is one such option. Head to Auli in October, for a distinctive and unforgettable vacation in the Himalayas.
Auli weather: The weather in Auli in October is chilly and overcast. The maximum temperature is usually 17 degrees celsius while the minimum can drop to as low as 4 degrees celsius.
Why Auli in October: There are umpteen reasons to visit Auli in October. From the unexploited snow slopes to the sojourns in the divine lands; Auli in winter offers the perfect weather for local sightseeing. One can also indulge in adventure sports, sample the lip-smacking local cuisine, and amble through forest trails.
Adventurous experiences for thrill seekers in Auli
1. Skiing – For an indelible holiday experience
2. Gurson Bugyal Trek – For a rendezvous with nature
3. Kuari Pass Trek – For the picture perfect mountain views
4. Chenab Lake Trek – For a picnic beside the crystalline lake
5. Trishul Peak Trek – For a divine experience
6. Nanda Devi Peak Trek – For a blend of adventure and piousness
Top experiences for peace and comfort seekers in Auli
7. Camping – For your own sweet wilderness escape
8. Stay at Himalayan Eco Lodge – For the perfect Himalayan retreat
9. Auli Ropeway – For a sweeping aerial view
10. Excursion to Joshimath – For the best of times
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/