10 Best Places To Visit In Vietnam In Summer
The recent years have seen Vietnam emerge as a must-see destination in Southeast Asia. Its landscapes are beautiful, beaches are pristine, and culture is richly influenced by both the west & the east. And just as each region has its own beauty to boast about in different seasons of the year, there’s a lot to experience in Vietnam in summer as well.
And if you’re planning a holiday in Vietnam this summer, we give to you a list of best places to visit in the country for a perfect summer vacay.
The best time to visit Vietnam varies with the various places to visit in Vietnam. In general, spring (February and March) and autumn (September and October) are the best seasons to visit Vietnam. The temperatures are not too high or low and there is minimum rainfall.
But the Vietnam weather in summer is not bad either. In fact, the months of March to May or early June are perfect for those who wish to visit the beaches or the valleys. The mercury doesn’t rise beyond 35° C. Heavy monsoons hit most parts of Vietnam in July & last till early September and must, therefore, be avoided.
Beach & Islands For A Wonderful Summer In Vietnam
1. Halong Bay: Limestone mountains rising from emerald waters
2. Nha Trang: Hub for watersports
3. Con Dao: The mysterious group of islands
4. Phu Quoc: The most beautiful beach destination in Vietnam
Other Places To Visit In Vietnam In Summer
5. Hoi An Ancient Town: The canal town
6. Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park: Large caves and underground rivers
7. Sa Pa: Indochina’s Rice Roof
8. Mai Chau: Rice fields, waterfall, and serenity
9. Da Lat: The destination of eternal spring
10. Ninh Binh: River delta bisecting the rice fields
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#destination #holidaypackages #tourpackage #indiaflyholidays #holidaytour #Vietnamtour #Vietnamholidays