Munnar In Monsoon: 10 Things To Witness Under The Rain In This South Indian Paradise
The lush green valleys, magnificent waterfalls and the picturesque lakes creates the scenic picture of Munnar. Holding the epitome of nature’s beauty, this beautiful town in South India is one of the favourite travel destinations among the travelers who loves to spend a week amidst the serenity of nature.
Despite being an exotic destination throughout the year, the first spills of rain enhances the beauty of this hilly town. Escape from the dreadful heat and indulge in the serene beauty of Munnar in monsoon and spend a relaxing vacation amidst the nature while experiencing these 10 things in this picturesque town during rainy season.
10 Must Things To Do In Munnar In Monsoon
1. Capture The Scenic View At Photo Point
2. Watch The Sunset From The Pothamedu View Point
3. Take A Boat Tour At Kundala Lake
4. Ride An Elephant In Carmelagiri Park
5. Witness The Surreal Valleys At Eravikulum National Park
6. Take A Glimpse Of The Lockhart Gap
7. Discover The Man-Made Beauty Of Mattupetty Dam
8. Enjoy The Surreal View Of Attukal Waterfalls
9. Explore Lakkom Waterfalls: The Hidden Paradise
10. Witness The Epitome Beauty Of Chinnakanal Waterfalls
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#destination #tourpackage #holidaypackages #MunnarInMonsoon #Munnartour #Munnarholidays #Munnartrip