15 Charming Places To Visit In January 2019 In India
Soon as the new year dawns upon us, we get busy streamlining our resolutions and traveling mostly features at the top of the bucket list. Helping you further with the wish list, here are a few places to visit in January in India that get better as the winter season peaks.
The lush green environs breathe life around, and the chill in the air infuses positivity, which makes India an ideal destination to explore in the month of January. Be it walking the frozen lake in Zanskar, or beholding the magnificent Republic Day parade in Delhi; sailing over the turquoise water in Dawki or attending the coveted Jaipur Literature Festival; India presents the best of the best in January.
With this list of 15 best places to visit in India in January, you’ll have your priorities sorted and you’ll be able to close the destination you wish the conquer next.
1. Zanskar, Jammu & Kashmir: Walking the frozen lake
2. Auli, Uttarakhand: When life gives you snow, float on it
3. Delhi: Of the past, present, and the vibrant!
4. Jaipur, Rajasthan: A darker shade of pink
5. Kutch, Gujarat: It’s sand and not snow!
6. Diu, Daman & Diu: India’s island prodigy
7. Goa: Beauty by the beach
8. Munnar-Alleppey-Thekkady, Kerala: To the backwaters
9. Mamallapuram-Madurai, Tamil Nadu: The charm of down south
10. Andaman & Nicobar: A honeymooner’s first love!
11. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh: Mecca of street food!
12. Sirpur, Chhattisgarh: In the lap of nature
13. Puri, Bhubaneshwar: Natural habitat of the migratory birds
14. Kolkata, West Bengal: Where joy is eminent in everything
15. Dawki, Shillong: Where beauty hangs by the living root
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#indiafly #tourpackage #indiaflyholidays #holidaypackage #destination #CharmingPlacesToVisitInJanuary