10 Affordable Holi Weekend Getaways From Delhi For 2018
With the three-day Holi weekend on the horizon this year, have you found yourself with no travel plans, but a strong desire deep inside to get away on this short weekend? Some are going home for Holi, but some of us can’t. Well, in that case, I have decided to head off to a scenic and fun place this weekend. I’m surely going to make my mini Holi holiday special with my friends; you should do it too.
Sure, some are going to stay back in the comfort of their beds, but only to regret when the long weekend rolls around—don’t let that be you! Spend your days in the foothills of the Himalayas—the place you love to call home. Everything you need to know about the best Holi weekend getaways from Delhi in 2018 is right here, my friend.
1. Take a break in the wilderness of Jim Corbett National Park
2. Be footloose in the serene valleys of Kanatal
3. Walk through the clouds and the blue sky of Lansdowne
4. Set your mind free & let your heart take flight at Rishikesh
5. Relax or indulge in the thrill Manali offers
6. Camp under the stars in Mcleodganj
7. Touch the sky at Bir-Billing
8. Get your spirits high at Kasol
9. Reunite with pristine nature when in Tirthan
10. Explore the gems of Uttarakhand, Binsar and Kausani
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#Holidays #Tour #holidaypackages #tourpackage #holiweekendgateway #indiaflyholidays