23 Best Places To Visit In Kerala For An Enchanting Holiday
The God’s Own Country, Kerala has some extremely beautiful tourist destinations to hold the attention of global tourists. There are hill-stations, backwaters, commercial cities, hamlets, and much more to explore. Rich culture and heritage of Kerala also attracts nature lovers from all over the world. Once you set foot in the beautiful paradise, all other things seem inconsequential.
Most of the metro cities pale in comparison of Kerala in terms of beauty. Apt for family vacations, romantic getaways and honeymoon, it has a bounty of beauty and engaging activities. And here are the best places to visit in Kerala, that must be a part of your travel plan.
1. Alleppey – The backwater hot spot
2. Munnar – Perfect for a romantic honeymoon
3. Kumarakom – One of most tranquil places to visit in Kerala
4. Wayanad – The land of heavenly trails
5. Thekkady – For the love of wildlife
6. Kovalam – For some beach fun
7. Vagamon – Solitude guaranteed!
8. Bekal – Nothing less of heaven on earth!
9. Kozhikode – For authentic Malabar cuisine
10. Varkala – One of Kerala’s most scenic seasides
11. Kannur – The picture perfect coastal town
12. Kasargod – A coastal paradise in Kerala
13. Kizhunna Beach – For complete solace and serenity
14. Idukki – The true gem of Kerala
15. Munroe Island – For an exciting canal cruise in through Kerala backwaters
16. Kavvayi Backwaters (island) – The stunning backwater landscape
17. Kuttanad – Rice bowl of Kerala
18. Thrissur – Experience rich cultural heritage and pomp
19. Palakkad – A nature’s delight
20. Malappuram – A renowned Hindu-Vedic learning and Islamic philosophy centre
21. Poovar – The tropical stay paradise
22. Ponmudi – The Golden Peak
23. Guruvayur – A spiritual spot
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#destination #holiaypackages #Keralaholiday #keralatour #EnchantingHoliday #indiaflyholidays