India’s 10 Best Honeymoon Places In December: Top Mountain, Beach, & Desert Getaways
What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.
Winter hits India in different ways – in the northern hills there’s heavy snowfall and sunless skies for days, while the sun fills the desert of Rajasthan and Gujarat with comforting warmth and occasional chilly winds. And with the onset of winter, the best honeymoon places in December in India get ready to welcome newly weds in the most surreal way ever.
It brings the perfect weather for couples to build intimacy and get lost in the realm of romance and dreams. Plan A December honeymoon to feel the chill of Kohima, dance in the soft snowflakes of Manali, dive in the bright blue waters of Lakshadweep, and gaze at the dark sky illuminated by silvery moon and twinkling stars in the desert of Jaisalmer.
Beautiful hill stations for a December honeymoon in India
1. Kohima, Nagaland – A true gem in the hills
2. Yercaud, Tamilnadu – A silent valley in the Eastern Ghats
3. Manali, Himachal Pradesh – In the gorgeous green Beas Valley
4. Binsar, Uttarakhand – A painter’s imagination turned into a reality
Islands for water and privacy lovers
5. Devbagh Island, Karnataka – A charming beauty in the lap of nature
6. Lakshadweep – Turquoise lagoons and secluded beaches
7. Andaman & Nicobar Islands – Stunning coastline and lush forests
Desert honeymoon spots for in love with barren beauties
8. Jaisalmer, Rajasthan – A shimmering land in the Great Indian Desert
9. Pushkar, Rajasthan – A town of golden sands
10. Kutch, Gujarat – Kutch nahin dekha toh kuch nahi dekha
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/
#destination #tourpackage #holidaypackage #indiaflyholidays #HoneymoonPlacesInDecember #honeymoontour #honeymoonholidays #honeymoonvacation